Benefits of providing guidance and help in-context – Simple and Straightforward
VisualSP solutions help organizations successfully support SharePoint and Office 365 users by providing them Just-in-Time Learning and help in the context of their work. Performance support is delivered when the users need it, on-demand directly through the native product’s interface.
What makes us special from other walkthrough and help systems is that our product ships with hundreds of pre-built help and training content produced and curated by SharePoint and Office 365 experts in the industry. Our content authors understand the value of in-context training to support users and understand the best ways to describe that material. All the supplied content is customizable by our customers to tweak it to your needs.
- Hundreds of training tutorials from Microsoft experts and sources
- Multiple media formats such as interactive guides, videos, screenshots, documentation, and illustrations for stronger retention
- In-Context help filtered specifically to the functionality within the application or site provides more focused training
- Customizable with ability to add your own content addressing compliance, workflows and other collaboration training objectives
- Reduce support tickets and get help to your users instantly while they are on task
- Increase productivity and a greater ROI from your SharePoint and Office 365 investment
- Just-in-Time Learning through content provided within the workflow helps to speed the onboarding process
- Empower users to quickly learn tasks and solve problems on their own
VisualSP System for SharePoint and Office 365 ScreenshotsTake a look at what you get.
Context sensitive training and supportContextual help and performance support through Video Tutorials, Walkthroughs, Documents and Screenshots directly within the interface.
Inline help iconsDeliver information to your users about elements on the page using inline help icons.
Supports multiple media formatsOur app supports various content formats including walkthroughs, videos, documents, images, web pages, and more. Content can be hosted and delivered from anywhere online.
Customize the contentFull customization options available to modify existing help items and create your own as needed.
VisualSP System for SharePoint and Office 365 in ActionWatch our brief video that explains how VisualSP is used and managed.
Live DemoExperience the product hands-on within minutes.
Click on the Visit Demo Site button to experience our VisualSP System running on a mock-up page depicting SharePoint Online. The experience is the same as it would be on an actual SharePoint site.
You will have the opportunity to experience our solution showcasing Inline Help Icons, Walkthroughs, Video Tutorials and Reference Tip Sheets. No software or plug-in installation required.
Notice About Mobile Device Support
VisualSP is supported on devices with a viewport of 640 pixels and larger. This will generally include Tablets but exclude cell phones.
VisualSP for SharePoint and Office 365 PackageHere's what you get when you subscribe.
The Total Solution Includes:
- VisualSP System for SharePoint and Office 365
- Hundreds of end user video tutorials for in-work performance support based help
- Help documents and reference screenshots for in-context document and image based help
- Pre-designed walkthroughs providing step by step guidance of all Office 365 applications
Ongoing Educational Training, Help and SupportWe are committed to sharing our collective experience and knowledge of helping organizations successfully adopt SharePoint and Office 365.
Educational Guides and Resources
- Please visit our Collateral page for White Papers, Case Studies and Solutions guides
- On-Demand Webinars focus on developing successful training programs for user adoption, compliance, and policy adoption
- Our blog is frequently updated with the latest news, tips, best practices and guides that help improve SharePoint and Office 365 adoption
Download Sample VisualSP for Office 365 Videos:Office 365 In addition to video tutorials, reference documents, walkthroughs and screenshots provided in the package, you will be able to customize the training to supplement or replace entirely with your own content or content available anywhere online.
Help and Support
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied and confident with the VisualSP system for Office 365. Once you download it, if you have any questions regarding installation and usage, just contact us at: email@example.com and we'll help get things sorted out. Also, visit our support site for the knowledge base of articles around VisualSP.
Subscriptions - VisualSP System for SharePoint and Office 365
Frequently Asked QuestionsLearn more about the VisualSP System for SharePoint and Office 365.
- Q. What exactly is the VisualSP System?
A. VisualSP System is a Plug n Play training and support system for end users of SharePoint and Office 365. It provides contextual help to users at their moment of need, within their own environment and according to their specific permissions. The application and built-in content is delivered directly from our Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Q. Does it support modern interfaces of SharePoint Online?
A. Absolutely! Our system detects and supports the modern interfaces of SharePoint as well as classic interfaces so users can get help according to the interface being used.
- Q. Microsoft is always making constant changes to Office 365. How are you able to keep the content updated and current?
A. It is very true that SharePoint Online as well as Office 365 is updated frequently. We currently have hundreds of pieces of content configured in the system that focus on fundamentals of the systems and applications. Furthermore, our content editors are reviewing and updating our configured content on a monthly basis to ensure that we provide the proper guidance to the users of our system.
- Q. Will all of my users see the same content or is it specific to the permissions they have?
A. Within SharePoint, end users can be viewers, readers, contributors, designers, and site owners. The VisualSP System will only show the content relevant to the user based on their permission level.
- Q. Is the system customizable?
A. Yes! The system is completely customizable. Any provided help item or icons can be changed by you (or we can help do it) to fit your specific business needs. In addition, you can snap in your own help content (screenshots, reference documents, videos, walkthroughs etc.) directly into the system. That content can reside at any location that's accessible to your users.
- Q. When you guys make changes, will it overwrite our customizations?
A. No. Once you customize an item or add your own, that item will never be updated by us - unless you revert back to our content. When you change a pre-built item, it becomes a 'customized' item specific to you and our updates don't touch it going forward.
- Q. Can we get custom videos, walkthroughs or other type of content produced to plug into the system?
A. Yes. We produce custom help items for our customers as needed and plug it directly into the VisualSP system.
- Q. Is the branding of the system changeable?
A. Absolutely! We can snap in your own company logo or another icon for the VisualSP tab. We can also change the title of the system to be unique to your organization so your users feel more comfortable clicking on it.
- Q. Can we get VisualSP for a subset of users instead of our entire user base?
A. Yes you can. You can deploy VisualSP to a limited number of users in your team / company to start with and expand as needed.