In-Context Help and Training Benefits – Simple and Straightforward
VisualSP solutions help organizations successfully adopt SharePoint and Office 365 by providing Just-in-Time Learning® tools in the work context. Performance support training is delivered when the users need it, on demand directly through the native product’s interface.
What makes us special from other walkthrough and help systems is our content is produced and curated by SharePoint and Office 365 experts, certified trainers, and authors in the industry. These experts have trained and consulted with thousands of end users, including non-technical SharePoint administrators. Our content authors understand the value of in-context training to support onboarding and understand the best ways to describe that material.
- 100’s of training tutorials from Microsoft experts and sources
- Multiple media formats like videos, screen shots, documentation, guides and illustrations for stronger retention
- In-Context help filtered specifically to the functionality within the application or site provides more focused training
- Customizable with ability to add your own content addressing compliance, workflows and other collaboration training objectives
- Reduce support tickets and get help to your users instantly while they are on task
- Increase productivity and a greater ROI from your SharePoint and Office 365 investment
- Just-in-Time Learning through content provided within the workflow helps to speed the onboarding process
- Empower users to quickly learn tasks and solve problems on their own
VisualSP Training for SharePoint and Office 365 ScreenshotsTake a look at what you get.
Context sensitive trainingContextual help and performance support through Video Tutorials, Walk-thrus, Documents and Screenshots directly within the Office 365 interface.
Training Content Delivered in the Same WindowVideo tutorials, documents and tip sheets all display in the familiar pop-up window seen throughout Office 365.
Supports multiple media formatsOur app supports various content formats including video, documents, images, web pages, and more. Content can be hosted and streamed from anywhere online.
Customize the Training ContentFull customization options available to modify exisiting training items and create your own as needed.
VisualSP Training for SharePoint and Office 365 In ActionWatch our brief video that explains how Training for Office 365 is used and managed.
Live DemoExperience the product hands-on within minutes.
Click on the Visit Demo Site button to visit our VisualSP Help System running on SharePoint Online.
On this SharePoint site, you'll have to opportunity to experience a fully operational version of our solution showcasing the Help-Tab, Walkthroughs, Tutorials, Video Guides and much more. No software or plug-in extension installations required.
Please use the following credentials to sign in.
There are an assortment of uses cases for on-demand training within the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms. Please visit our use case example page to experience scenarios for Communication, Compliance, Governance, Human Resources, Navigation, Notifications, Employee On-boarding, Self-help and Support. These use cases are also demonstrated on our demo server.
Notice About Mobile Device Support
VisualSP is supported on devices with a viewport of 640 pixels and larger. This will generally include Tablets but exclude cell phones.
VisualSP Training for SharePoint and Office 365 PackageHere's what you get when you subscribe.
The Total Solution Includes:
- VisualSP training for SharePoint and Office 365 application
- Hundreds of end user video tutorials for in-work performance support based help
- Help documents and reference screenshots for in-context document and image based help
- Pre-designed walk-thrus providing step by step guidance of all Office 365 applications
Ongoing Educational Training, Help and SupportWe are committed to sharing our collective experience and knowledge of helping organizations successfully adopt SharePoint and Office 365.
Educational Guides and Resources
- Please visit our Collateral page for White Papers, Case Studies and Solutions guides
- On-Demand Webinars focus on developing successful training programs for user adoption, compliance, and policy adoption
- Our blog is frequently updated with the latest news, tips, best practices and guides that help improve SharePoint and Office 365 adoption
Download Sample VisualSP Training for Office 365 Videos:Office 365 In addition to video tutorials, reference documents, walk-thrus and screenshots provided in the package, you will be able to customize the training to supplement or replace entirely with your own content or content available anywhere online.
Help and Support
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied and confident with the VisualSP training application for Office 365. Once you download it, if you have any questions regarding installation and usage, just contact us at: email@example.com and we'll help get things sorted out.
Subscriptions - VisualSP Training for SharePoint and Office 365
Frequently Asked QuestionsLearn more about the VisualSP Training for SharePoint and Office 365.
- Q. What exactly is the VisualSP Online Help System?
A. VisualSP Online Help System is a Plug n Play help system for end users of SharePoint Online as well as Office 365. It provides contextual help to users where they need it, when they need it according to their specific role and permissions. The application and content is delivered directly from Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Q. Does it support modern interfaces of SharePoint Online?
A. Absolutely! Our system detects and supports the modern interfaces of SharePoint Online as well as classic interfaces so users can get help according to the interface being used.
- Q. Microsoft is always making constant changes to Office 365. How are you able to keep the content updated and current?
A. It is very true that SharePoint Online as well as Office 365 is updated very frequently. We currently have 100s of pieces of content configured in the system that focus on fundamentals of the systems and applications. Furthermore, our content editors are reviewing and updating our configured content on a monthly basis to ensure that we provide the proper guidance to the users of our system.
- Q. Will all of my users see the same content or is it specific to the permissions they have?
A. Within SharePoint Online, end users can be viewers, readers, contributors, designers, and site owners. The VisualSP Online Help System will only show the relevant content to the user based on their permission level.
- Q. Is the system customizable?
A. Yes! The system is completely customizable. Any help item or icons can be changed by you (or we can help do it) to fit your specific business needs. In addition, you can snap in your own help content (screenshots, reference documents, videos, etc.) directly into the system. That content can reside anywhere in your cloud or within Office 365.
- Q. When you guys make changes, will it overwrite our customizations?
A. No. Once you customize an item or add your own, that item will never be updated by us. It has now become a 'customized' item specific to you and our updates don't touch that item.
- Q. Can we get custom videos or other type of content produced to plug into the Help System?
A. Yes, we can produce a custom 10-pack for you (at additional cost) and plug it directly into your Help System when we deliver the product.
- Q. Is the branding of the system changeable?
A. Absolutely! We can snap in your own company logo or another icon for the help tab. We can also change the title of the help system to be unique to your organization so your users feel more comfortable clicking on it.