Pricing Information for VisualSP
Please complete the pricing request form for more information
Q: What is the estimated cost of acquiring VisualSP?
A: Many of our customers end up paying less than 15% of what they pay in yearly licensing cost for Office 365.
Here is a sample scenario:
10,000 active users – $0.36 per user per month
- VisualSP Enterprise for the web browser
- VisualSP app for Microsoft Teams
- 100s of pre-configured Microsoft “How-To” training items
- Ability to create your own custom Help Content (on any web application)
- Brand VisualSP with your company name and logo
- Complete analytics and reporting of your user activities
Q: How much would it cost us for our specific scenario?
A: What we have learned working with hundreds of organizations throughout the years is that no two organizations are the same.
Our pricing takes multiple factors into account such as:
- Number of users (yes, you are able to license a subset of your users)
- Content packs needed such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Office Online, etc.
- On-boarding and consulting services required
To provide you the best pricing possible for your situation, we just need you to go through a few questions on the form on this page and then we would be happy to provide you a quote.
Q: Why is VisualSP In-Context Help and Training better than other training methods ?
A: End users want to be helped and not necessarily trained. They want to get their job done with the tools we provide them.
VisualSP strives to create products and services that bring help and Just-In-Time-Learning® to end users as close to the user’s work environment as possible. Support and training is available to users at their moment-of-need to help them get their job done.
Our application as well as pre-built help content is produced and curated by certified trainers, and authors in the industry. These experts have trained thousands of end users and consulted with hundreds of administrators over the years. We believe that in-context training and support is one of the best ways to truly help users at their moment-of-need.