Building a company intranet is a complex project that affects all aspects of your organization. The Finance Department, HR, the Shipping Dock, everyone has differing needs and varied, valid opinions. And once you've gathered that information and built your intranet, how do you know people are going to use it? By leveraging Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint, and by relying on proven methods and tested templates the journey gets a lot easier. This webinar will teach you aspects of building an intranet that supports your staff and helps your business or non-profit operate smoothly.
If SharePoint is the foundation to great collaboration sites, then lists and libraries are the bricks and mortar. Join Gerry Brimacombe as he builds your knowledge from the ground up. Key SharePoint lists and libraries will be discussed and real world applications demonstrated in this high powered session.
1) Understand core concepts of SharePoint lists and libraries
2) Have more confidence in building sites
3) Have a good understanding of common SharePoint lists and their key features
4) Know how to add and change columns in lists and libraries
5) Know how to add and change views in lists and libraries
6) Know basics of permissions on lists and libraries