Studies have shown that companies are still struggling to get the value from their SharePoint implementations. How can you avoid the trap of spending money on something that doesn’t deliver value? SharePoint adoption requires more than just putting something out there and hoping people figure it out.
This session shares proven behavior change management techniques and tools to guide business leaders, project managers and other deployment team members to successful and sustainable SharePoint adoption.
The speaker will describe activities critical to adoption, including:
– engaging sponsors and stakeholders
– building a vision and business case
– identifying barriers and enablers to adoption
– assessing your organization’s readiness for change
– managing risks and opportunities
– creating effective plans for organizational capability, training, governance, support, measurement, communications and deployment.
Additionally, adoption success stories will be shared for you to gain insight into what has worked in Fortune 100 companies to get people to want to change the way they work with SharePoint.
Laura has more than 20 years of information technology experience from multiple industries, and has worked as both technologist and change management lead. Her focus is on enterprise technology initiatives requiring extensive business process re-design and organizational alignment, usually in a global environment.