Our award-winning VisualSP Help System enables sustainable SharePoint adoption in your organization!It provides SharePoint users with the context-sensitive Just in Time Help and training they need to be successful working within SharePoint.
Understand the value of SharePoint Help in context. Download the WhitePaper
- Expose your own custom support and training content (videos, documents, images) directly through the SharePoint Ribbon
- Ships with 105 stock video tutorials, reference documents and tip cards to plug-and-play in the product directly
- Content can be hosted locally or streamed from the web – your choice!
- Reduce load on the SharePoint help desk team
- Short length videos for easy consumption by end users (longer length videos also available)
- Hundreds of additional video content available to plug-and-play into VisualSP
- USA based company – we stand behind our product and offer phone and email support to all our customers!
We support SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint Online (Office 365)!
VisualSP Help System ScreenshotsTake a look at what we’re talking about.
In-Context Help in the RibbonContext-sensitive support provided to users in the form of Video Tutorials, Documents and Screenshots directly within the SharePoint interface.
All artifacts displayed in the same windowVideo tutorials, documents and screenshots all display in the type of pop-up window used throughout SharePoint, which is a very familiar feature to end users.
Supports multiple media formatsSupports displaying many types of Help and Training content (video, document, image). Content can be hosted in-house or streamed from online.
Content controlled at various levelsContent being shown to users can be controlled at the Farm, Web Application or Site Collection level.
VisualSP web partDisplay any of the Help items within the VisualSP web part. This web part can be deployed on any page on any site to show the specific scoped Help items in the body of the page.
Support for various languagesAbility to provide out-of-the-box support for French and Spanish languages. Other languages can also be accommodated upon request.
VisualSP Help System In ActionSee how users interact with our SharePoint Help system. Also, learn how easy it is to manage the Help items.
Package ContentsEverything listed below will be included in your VisualSP Help System purchase at no extra cost.
Download the flyer.
The complete package includes:
- VisualSP Help System
- 105 end user video tutorials for in-context video based help (SharePoint 2010 video list, SharePoint 2013 video list)
- Help documents and reference screenshots for in-context document and image based help (Click here for info)
- Pre-designed Help tab content laid out at the appropriate context by SharePoint experts
(VisualSP 2010 Help items, VisualSP 2013 Help items)
- Installation and customization documentation (Live online support, as needed by you, during the installation and configuration process)
Help and Support
The installation documentation included in the package makes it easy to self install the VisualSP Help System in your environment. However, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied and confident in your purchase. Once purchased, one of our engineers will reach out to you and will offer to assist you throughout the whole setup and customization process as you need it.
Our engineer will also offer to train you on how to customize the product to include your own video tutorials, documentation and images/screenshots. There is no additional cost for this service!