In-Context Help and Training Benefits – Simple and Straightforward
VisualSP solutions help organizations successfully adopt SharePoint by providing Just-in-Time Learning® tools in the work context. Performance support training is delivered when the users need it, on demand directly through the native product’s interface.
What makes us special from other walkthrough and help systems is our content is produced and curated by SharePoint experts, certified trainers, and authors in the industry. These experts have trained and consulted with thousands of end users, including non-technical SharePoint administrators. Our content authors understand the value of in-context training to support onboarding and understand the best ways to describe that material.
- Training tutorials from Microsoft experts and sources
- This plug-and-play software ships with stock video tutorials, reference documents and tip cards embedded directly in the product
- Multiple media formats like videos, screen shots, documentation, guides and illustrations for stronger retention
- In-Context help filtered specifically to the functionality within the site provides more focused training
- Customizable with ability to expose your own content directly through the SharePoint Ribbon
- Reduce support tickets and get help to your users instantly while they are on task
- Increase productivity and a greater ROI from your SharePoint investment
- Just-in-Time Learning through content provided within the workflow helps to speed the onboarding process
- Empower users to quickly learn tasks and solve problems on their own
- Content can be hosted locally or streamed from the web - your choice!
- Hosted VisualSP can run behind your firewall
We support SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online (Office 365)!
VisualSP Help System ScreenshotsTake a look at what we're talking about.
In-Context Help in the RibbonContext-sensitive support provided to users in the form of Video Tutorials, Documents and Screenshots directly within the SharePoint interface.
All artifacts displayed in the same windowVideo tutorials, documents and screenshots all display in the type of pop-up window used throughout SharePoint, which is a very familiar feature to end users.
Supports multiple media formatsSupports displaying many types of Help and Training content (video, document, image). Content can be hosted in-house or streamed from online.
Content controlled at various levelsContent being shown to users can be controlled at the Farm, Web Application or Site Collection level.
VisualSP web partDisplay any of the Help items within the VisualSP web part. This web part can be deployed on any page on any site to show the specific scoped Help items in the body of the page.
Support for various languagesAbility to provide out-of-the-box support for French and Spanish languages. Other languages can also be accommodated upon request.
VisualSP Help System In ActionSee how users interact with our SharePoint Help system. Also, learn how easy it is to manage the Help items.
Live DemoExperience the product hands-on within minutes.
Click on the Visit Demo Site button to visit our VisualSP Help System running on SharePoint On-Premises.
On this SharePoint site, you'll have to opportunity to experience a fully operational version of our solution showcasing the Help-Tab, Tutorials, Video Guides and much more. No software or plug-in extension installations required.
Use the following credentials to sign in.
Package ContentsEverything listed below will be included in your VisualSP Help System purchase at no extra cost.
Download the flyer.
The complete package includes:
- VisualSP Help System
- 105 end user video tutorials for in-context video based help (SharePoint 2010 video list, SharePoint 2013 video list, SharePoint 2016 video list)
- Help documents and reference screenshots for in-context document and image based help (Click here for info)
- Pre-designed Help tab content laid out at the appropriate context by SharePoint experts
(VisualSP 2010 Help items, VisualSP 2013 Help items, VisualSP 2016 Help items)
- Installation and customization documentation (Live online support, as needed by you, during the installation and configuration process)
Ongoing Educational Training, Help and SupportWe are committed to sharing our collective experience and knowledge of helping organizations successfully adopt SharePoint and Office 365.
Educational Guides and Resources
- Please visit our Collateral page for White Papers, Case Studies and Solutions guides
- On-Demand Webinars focus on developing successful training programs for user adoption, compliance, and policy adoption
- Our blog is frequently updated with the latest news, tips, best practices and guides that help improve SharePoint and Office 365 adoption
Help and Support
The installation documentation included in the package makes it easy to self install the VisualSP Help System in your environment. However, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied and confident in your purchase. Once purchased, one of our engineers will reach out to you and will offer to assist you throughout the whole setup and customization process as you need it.
Our engineer will also offer to train you on how to customize the product to include your own video tutorials, documentation and images/screenshots. There is no additional cost for this service!
Versions - VisualSP Help System for On-Premises
Still Not Sure?Click here for a more in-depth comparison!
Government and non-profit discount:We offer a 10% discount to all government and not-for-profit entities. Please use the following coupon code when checking out with any of the products above: SP10DISCGOV
- VisualSP Express lets you control Help content at the Page and Site Collection level (for all your site collections in the farm) while VisualSP Standard lets you control Help content at Page, Site Collection, Web Application and Farm level. VisualSP Enterprise has all capabilities of the Standard version plus the ability to view analytics on product usage data. Click here to dig deeper into understanding the differences between the two versions.
- For large deployments, tiered pricing is offered.
- The VisualSP Help System is licensed for SharePoint web front-end servers and not by the number of users. A license needs to be acquired for production SharePoint front-end servers (no charge for App servers running web server components).
- The annual maintenance and software assurance for the VisualSP Help System ensures that you always have the latest product and content updates. Please review our Software Assurance Choices for more information.
Frequently Asked QuestionsLearn more about the VisualSP Help System.
- Q. What exactly is the VisualSP Help System?
A. Our Help System provides in-context, on-demand help to SharePoint end users. It provides task based video tutorials, documents and screenshots to help users when they need it most. In addition, it has the capability to accept in-house created content or content from the web and display them in-context as well.
- Q. Will the in-context videos, help documents and screenshots be accessible at every site in SharePoint?
A. Yes. The solution is deployed as a SharePoint Farm Feature. Once deployed, all the help content will be available in-context and on-demand throughout your SharePoint environment. However, if you prefer, you can also manage the content at the Web Application or Site Collection level.
- Q. Can we buy just the video content without the VisualSP Help System?
A. Yes, you can buy the 105 video tutorials package without purchasing the system.
- Q. How long are the videos and how much space will they take?
A. The end user level videos that ship as part of the Help System are each 2 mins or less in duration. The total footprint of the whole solution (including the videos, documents and screenshots) is about 500 MB total in your SharePoint Farm.
- Q. How easy is it to for our company to add custom content so that it can be presented to our users?
A. A SharePoint administrator can modify and customize the product in minutes. All content is SharePoint list driven. After the purchase, one of our engineers will guide you through the install and setup process. This person will also train your SharePoint administrator on how to customize the content.
- Q. How can I buy the VisualSP Help System?
A. Payment can be made with any credit card using the Pricing section on our Main Menu. We also accept purchase orders. Fill out the form on this page to get in contact with us and get the process started.
- Q. Is the VisualSP Help System available for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 as well?
A. Yes! Our Help System is available for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016! The functionality is exactly the same in all versions of the system (of course, the content is different). Our customers who purchase the maintenance plan receive the most current version with all of the content for that version.
- Q. If I buy the VisualSP Help System for on-premises and then we migrate to a later version, do I have to buy the other product as well?
A. Absolutely not! As long as you have a maintenance plan with us, you will get a free upgrade to the VisualSP Help System matching your SharePoint on-premises version.
- Q. Can we get custom videos produced to plug into the Help System?
A. Yes, we can produce a custom 10-pack for you (additional cost) and plug it directly into your Help System when we deliver the product.
- Q. How long has your company been in business. Who are your current customers?
A. Rehmani Consulting, Inc. (dba: VisualSP) has been in business since 2005 serving our corporate customers. Feel free to browse through the list of our customers and testimonials.