Achievements and Points
At VisualSP, we believe in recognizing folks who excel in their training efforts, therefore, an Achievements system has been developed and implemented to recognize active members of the VisualSP (SharePoint-Videos.com) community.The Achievement System contains two parts: a points system and achievement badge based system.
How do I accumulate points?
Points are awarded for the following activities:
- 10 Points awarded upon registration
- 1 Point each time a user logs in to the site
- 1 Point awarded for each Course/Module a user views
- 10 Points awarded for each Course Module a user completes
- 50 Points awarded for each Course a user completes
Where do I find the Top 10 Active Users?
You can view the current points leaderboard in the VisualSP Training Center: https://www.visualsp.com/video-categories/ (For illustration purposes only. May not be representative of current leaders)
View Current Leader Board In addition to Points system, we’ve implemented am achievement badge system to recognize active community members who perform specific tasks.
VisualSP Community Badges:
- Awarded upon Registration on the Site
- Awarded upon completing 1st Module
- Awarded upon completing 1st Course
- Awarded upon completing 3rd Course
- Awarded upon completing 5th Course